Career Openings at Andersman Law
Andelsman Law is a New York based law firm in the private lending space who caters to private lenders nationwide. Our team is growing and we are looking to interview candidates on our open positions below.
If interested, please apply through our website. Someone from our team will be in touch.
Job DescriptionBusy Great Neck Firm currently seeks a full time Attorney to handle commercial lending transactions. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rising firm and grow!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:Handle and Manage with all phases of commercial real estate lending transactions. Draft and review commercial mortgage loan documents and handle a volume of commercial lender closings.
REQUIREMENTSPreferred, 1+ years of transactional Real Estate experience preferably representing Lenders. Excellent management and leadership skills to oversee a volume of transactions. Organized, detail oriented leader Job Type: Full-time
Busy Law Firm seeks reliable and responsible individual who can execute a variety of office administrative activities. Candidate should be able to work in a high paced environment assisting attorneys and senior paralegals with real estate closings. No experience necessary. Training provided.
A great opportunity for an individual looking for fast paced, team oriented environment. Tremendous growth opportunity.
- Provide administrative support
- Create, review and manage legal documents and correspondence
- Organize files
- Assist in all general office matters.
- Record vendor invoices into the accounting system
- Process disbursements
- Resolve client discrepancies
- Inputting Wires
- Issue customer credits
- Prepare bank reconciliation
- Assist in cash flow management including cash requirements
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts on a weekly basis – including but not limited to cash, accounts receivable, accounts payable and escrow accounts; resolve discrepancies
- Review postings to the GL for accuracy and timeliness
- Prepare monthly and on-demand financial statements for senior management
- QuickBooks experience is required
- Strong Excel skills are a plus
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work independently
- Excellent Communication skills