The Andelsman Law Partner Portal is a unique system unmatched in the Private Lending industry. The portal is designed to provide our lender clients with superior communication, client service and transparency.
Where Time-Tested Processes Meet Advanced Technology.
The Result – Improved Communication and Client Productivity. The Andelsman Law Partner Portal was designed and created to simplify the process for Private Lenders to submit ﬁles and documents, to provide ongoing access throughout processing and closing and to provide lenders with 24/7 real time status of all ﬁles.
Key Features of the Andelsman Law Partner Portal include:
- A customized, web-based portal for each lender client with streamlined, online forms for the submission of new ﬁles, documents and ongoing ﬁle updates.
- Upon ﬁle submission, immediate action triggering the creation of the legal checklist, simultaneously shared with the lender team, attorneys, title company and other pertinent parties to the transaction.
- A unique metric driven Dashboard, providing real time status of ﬁles including access to all legal checklists and reviews, all on one page.
- A “Scoreboard” that illustrates Lender ﬁle information including:
- All Open ﬁles including checklist percentage completion
- Access to the legal checklist of outstanding items and legal review, including a percentage of open items.
- Closing Date, Time and Location for all scheduled ﬁles.
- Year to Date, Previous Year and Lifetime status of all client’s ﬁles handled by Andelsman Law (including Open, Closed, Dead, $ Funded metrics).
- Customizable links to frequently used resources including WSJ Prime Rate, Latest SOFR Rates and other real time resources.
- 24/7, real-time, password protected, secure access to the Partner Portal via any web-enabled device including desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile phone, etc.
- Available-to and accessible-by all members of your team.
- API-capable design to connect to other data sources being used by our clients.